Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello, etc.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by.

I have no idea what I am doing, or what shape this place will ultimately take, but for now, I'm just gonna write about stuff that interests me, and link to things that I find interesting. As I get the hang of this, you can expect movies, music, politics, sports, updates on my life, maybe some audio or visual content, advertising for my projects, advertising for friends' projects, jokes, rants, the occasional pun, long stretches of inactivity, short bursts of torrential output, and anything else I deem worthy of my, and by implication, your time. No matter what happens down the line though, I make the following promise: Whatever I write about, I will write honestly.

One more thing: please leave comments if anything strikes you as worthy of discussion. I am prepared to discuss anything I write, and eager to be corrected and challenged. Write if you agree with me, or if you disagree. Just write.

No comments: